Tuesday 27 May 2014

Olivia's Room

Ok, so I am new to this blogging world and have no idea how to change the blogs name from "My Kitchen Reno" but anyway, moving on...

Anyone out there who wanted to use a beautiful wall sticker would know that it is not a cheap exercise. So I decided to do a little DIY "wall painting".

Firstly I painted her room with what was supposed to be duck egg blue.


Then I searched for a silhouette of a tree on the sticker sites that I loved and drew the tree on the wall in pencil. I then took white wall paint and basically coloured it in.


I then found a small pack of wall stickers with cute characters and used them to liven up the tree.






 This was a fairly easy project and I'm sure that pretty much anyone who can hold a paint brush could do it...

Happy painting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment